Thursday, May 1, 2008

more sweet than bitter....

Being in a new relationship is pretty sweet. Especially when haven’t been in a relationship for a year, everything feels so shiny and brand new. The rush of liking someone comes back to you and for some reason it makes everything look better, feel better, and taste better. All you can do is think about that person and look back at the time you spend with them and anticipate your next meeting. I always disliked hopeless romantics and the way they revolve their life around that one person and completely forget about their own life and obligations. I always vowed to myself that I won’t become one of those girls who engross their lives in their boyfriends and abandon their friends and family, I have seen it happen countless times before to my friends and relatives. But I have to say I like this guy a lot and it is hard not to want to spend every minute with him. I really try not to think about him in class and at work, it is extremely distracting lol. The past year for me has been pretty hectic for me, attending school and working as much as I do. I really have not thought about guys all that much except for some occasions or parties. So now all of sudden having someone in my life is a rush of emotions that I have not been in contact with for quite awhile. Not complaining, just reveling in a bunch of tangled thoughts in my head as usual…

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Tell me, how many different experiences did you think you would never have to endure after you fell in love for the first time?

helen. said...

seize the opportunity because life is about taking risks. hmm sounds like you got the hots for someone! let me find out... lol